31st May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What's the total fee to be Paid in one year? What's the Hostel fee structure?

plz can u tell me about total fee to be paid in in one year?
what about hostle fee ?
if u can contact on my address-
[email protected]
thank u.

7th April 2012, 03:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the total fee to be Paid in one year? What's the Hostel fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz can u tell me about total fee to be paid in in one year?
what about hostle fee ?
if u can contact on my address-
[email protected]
thank u.
There are many Universities and Institutes all across the country, which offers various programs. Likewise there are many Institutions which do have hostel facility. The Fee structure of courses and hostel varies from Institutes to Institutes. Hence, it is not possible to provide the required information, until and unless, name of the University, courses etc are mentioned in the query. Therefore, you must re post your question along with necessary information, so that we can help you to the maximum extent.
27th November 2012, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the total fee to be Paid in one year? What's the Hostel fee structure?

what is the total exact fees of the DU Hindu college? I m thinking to do the hons in english after my 12th graduation.
29th May 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal. I want to study Bsc. Interior design in lovely professional university, i want to know how much does a girl's hostel cost. Also let me know the other residency options.
25th February 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

whats the total fee structure of hindu college... i wanna do b.com after ma 12....
9th June 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

May I know about the total expense on language course of three year after graduation and hostel fee also ..means over all expenses on study of three year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?