19th January 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?

I have done B.Sc (zoology Hons. ) at my graduation and passed in 1st class. Now I want to ask than can I get job after doing Diploma in nutrition and health education? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  2. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  3. Is diploma in nutrition and health education course equivalent with diploma in dietitics?
  4. PG Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition as distance education in Kerala?
  5. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
  6. How to pursue MSc Nutrition through distance education? I am a graduate in App Nutrition
  7. Career in Nutrition and Dietitics? I have completed diploma in Nutrition from IGNOU
  8. What are the courses for becoming a Dietitian? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Nutrition or Gynecology after completion of MLT?
  10. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  11. Can I opt for Diploma in Biotechnology(Nutrition) after 10th? Is there any such Diploma available after 10th?
  12. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  13. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  16. Eligibility to study D.Pharma after completing 12th NIOS in A.P.?
  17. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  18. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
19th January 2016, 09:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc (zoology Hons. ) at my graduation and passed in 1st class. Now I want to ask than can I get job after doing Diploma in nutrition and health education? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for government sector jobs like Banking.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
26th April 2020, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?

Hello, I am having engineering background. Now, I am willing to pursue carrier in the field of Nutrition & Dietetic. Will Diploma in Nutrition & Health be helpful for me to start my carrier in this field & to be registered dietitian in India?? Please advise.

Omkar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?