23rd January 2016, 10:14 AM
ganavi gr

Information about 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing course? What to do next after Diploma?

Well i am the student on 2nd pu commerce this year am going to write exam. I have too much interest in fashion designing, so i decided to take 3 years course. Can you give information about this.....and after 3 years what next????

Related Questions:
23rd January 2016, 10:32 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing course? What to do next after Diploma?

For fashion designing courses, NIFT colleges are best in India.
NIFT stands for National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Students can do any Bachelor degree course related to fashion technology n NIFT.
Admission in NIFT is taken on the basis of entrance examination conducted every year.
Students who have completed Higher Secondary Certificate examination or 12th boards examination from a recognized board in any stream with more than 60% marks can apply for entrance test for admission in Bachelor degree courses related to fashion designing.
So, it will be better to complete your 12th then prepare for NIFT entrance examination for Bachelor degree course instead of going for diploma course as after diploma course, you will have to go for Bachelor degree course for job with better income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?