3rd February 2016, 02:53 PM
skv03

Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS?

Please inform me about the universities or colleges offering correspondence m.sc courses after completing my bds..and also about mba in hospital administration from correspondence..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  2. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  3. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
  4. List of hospital management course colleges after BDS?
  5. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  6. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  7. Information regarding the Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management in Correspondence?
  8. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  9. Universities offering MBA in telecom management through correspondence?
  10. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  11. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  13. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  14. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management through correspondence?
  15. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  16. Best MSc Nursing and MBA Hospital Management Colleges in India? What is their total course fee?
  17. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  18. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
28th August 2017, 10:15 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skv03 View Post
Please inform me about the universities or colleges offering correspondence m.sc courses after completing my bds..and also about mba in hospital administration from correspondence..

Details Regarding M.SC, MBA Hospital Management Through Distance Learning:-

List of Universities Offer MBA Hospital Management Though Distance Learning:-

1). Amity University.

2). Prin. L.N.Welingkar Institute of Management.

3). Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.

4). Annamalai University.

5). Sikkim Manipal University.

6). ICFAI University.

7). Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning.

8). Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad.

9). Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Eligibility Required to apply for MBA Hospital Management:- Minimum qualification required to apply is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of MBA Hospital Management Course:- Duration of MBA hospital management course is 2 years.

List of Colleges/ Universities Offer M.SC Hospital Management Through Distance Learning:-

1). Bharti Vidyapeeth University,Pune.

2). Krupanidhi College, Bangalore.

3). Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.

4). The Oxford Education Institute, Bangalore.

5). SRM University, Chennai.

6). KLE University, Chennai.

7). Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.

8). Tilak Maharashtra University, Pune.

9). Calicut Medical College, Kolkata.

10). Karnataka Institute of Medical Science, Hubli.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC hospital management is B.SC from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

Duration of M.SC Hospital Management Course:- Duration of master of science in hospital management course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?