6th February 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for joining in pre-primary school?

What is the procedure followed for joining in pre-primary school? What is the rules and regulation followed and the fee structure for admission? Where to get these information's? Can someone please help me to understand these things soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
  2. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  3. What is the procedure followed to join LKG class in Saty Sai Primary school?
  4. Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?
  5. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  6. I have 38% marks in graduation. Can I apply for B.Ed.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  8. What is the procedure followed for joining in Military school?
  9. What is the procedure followed to join Saty Sai primary school?
  10. What is the procedure followed for joining NASA school?
  11. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  13. Procedure to set up a nursing and a primary school in Dhule district?
  14. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing diploma 9 years back? Any correspondence courses available or me?
  15. Age limit for Pre-Primary Female Teacher recruitment in any private school of Delhi?
  16. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  17. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  18. Admission to teacher's training course from a private institute after commerce in 12th standard with 53% marks?
7th February 2016, 12:52 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for joining in pre-primary school?

Admission procedure varies from school to school. Each school has their own admission procedure and fee structure. Here you hadn't mentioned the desired school name so, In that case just visit the school and buy a prospectus because you will get all the information about the school in the prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?