11th December 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?

My daughter finished her pre primary education in AP and High school in MH and 12 in Gujarat is she eligible to appear for M CET entrance in AP and if she gets qualified will she get seat in medical? At present I am working in MH in a non aided government school.

Related Questions:
  1. MCET eligibility after primary education in AP and high school in Maharashtra?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing diploma 9 years back? Any correspondence courses available or me?
  3. Can we do government teacher job after B.Tech CSE?
  4. Reputed GSEB Secondary English Medium schools in Ahmedabad?
  5. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  6. Joining procedure of Government jobs for Nursery Pre-Primary school, exam dates and location for the same?
  7. Qualifications to become a primary Teacher in a Private High School? Will there be any entrance exam?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  9. Procedure to get admission in ICSE affiliated school after completing State Board Pre-Primary school?
  10. Basic difference between TTC and JBT? Are these courses same?
  11. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  12. How can a teacher get recruited for government job?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course? I am a teacher in pre primary section for past 1 year
  14. Age limit for Pre-Primary Female Teacher recruitment in any private school of Delhi?
  15. Where my my centre of SSC board in Mumbai?
  16. Is it necessary to do Post Graduation for Teaching at Senior Secondary level of CBSE Board?
  17. What is the age limit for government job in Uttar Pradesh for ex-servicemen for various posts? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
11th December 2015, 09:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter finished her pre primary education in AP and High school in MH and 12 in Gujarat is she eligible to appear for M CET entrance in AP and if she gets qualified will she get seat in medical? At present I am working in MH in a non aided government school.
You have completed 12th standard from Gujarat so you are not eligible for MCET entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible for MCET exam.

You are a residential candidates of AP.

Your age should be in between 16 to 31 years.
13th December 2015, 11:01 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?

I am sorry to say you that your daughter is not eligible for MCET entrance examination as she completed her class 12th from Gujarat.

Eligibility criteria for MCET entrance:-

Candidates must have completed class 12th from a recognized Board.
Candidates must have scored at least 45% of marks in class 12th.
Candidates must be a resident of AP.
Candidates age must in between 16 to 31 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?