8th February 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending?

Diploma course in homeopathy I am 48 years old I completed my bsc mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year (1985-1987) can I
Get an admission in diploma in homeopathy at this age and qualifications

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending? -- [New]
  2. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma course in homoeopathy at the age of 48 years?
  4. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  6. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  7. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka?
  9. Can i become a Homeopathy doctor on the basis of Diploma qualification?
  10. List institutes in Maharashtra for doing Diploma in Homeopathy?
  11. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  12. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  13. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  14. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  16. Diploma in guidance and counselling or in psychology after diploma in Homeopathy?
  17. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  18. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
9th February 2016, 08:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in any Diploma courses at this age as you have crossed the maximum age limit required to pursue the course.
10th February 2016, 12:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course in homeopathy after B.Sc in Mathematics with 4 papers pending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma course in homeopathy I am 48 years old I completed my bsc mathematics with 4 papers pending in final year (1985-1987) can I
Get an admission in diploma in homeopathy at this age and qualifications
The aspirant can study the Diploma in Electro Homeopathy (D.E.H) course in the Institute of Alternative Medicine Kolkata. The eligibility to study the course is 10th standard pass only. The aspirant can study the course in correspondence mode. For more details please, Click Here .

- The aspirant can also study the course in N.E.H.M of India. The eligibility to study the course is 10th pass and 5 years experience in any medical disciplines. For more details please, Click Here.

The aspirant can find many online courses available in the alternative medicine including Homeopathy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?