8th February 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?

What type of Diploma in Technology courses do Tezpur University offer? Is there any Diploma course in IT or Computer Science at this University, answer sharply please.? I need to apply for the course and get the admission accordingly. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  2. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  3. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  4. Colleges and universities which provide M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence?
  5. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of environmental science in Tezpur University
  7. List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Is OMCA diploma is equivalent to a computer science diploma or IT diploma?
  9. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  10. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  11. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  12. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  14. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  16. Courses after completing diploma in computer science?
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  18. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
9th February 2016, 01:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of Diploma in Technology courses do Tezpur University offer? Is there any Diploma course in IT or Computer Science at this University, answer sharply please.? I need to apply for the course and get the admission accordingly. Awaiting for the response.
No, Tezpur University doesn't provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science.

List of the courses for Tezpur University for Computer Science subject.

Department of Computer Science & Engineering:

• Master of Computer Applications

• Master of Science (By Research) in Computer Science

• Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science

Department of Information Technology:

• Master of Technology in Information Technology

• Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology
9th February 2016, 08:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?

No, there is no Diploma course in IT or CS to pursue from Tezpur University. Therefore, I suggest you to opt for your Diploma course from somewhere else and pursue your course thereafter.
10th February 2016, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, Tezpur University does not have the Diploma in IT or Computer Science. The Tezpur University offers only MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech and PhD in the Computer Science Engineering. The aspirant can find the diploma courses in the polytechnic colleges. The polytechnic colleges provide diploma courses in various disciplines including IT and Computer Science. Please, refer the attachment below;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf programme2014.pdf(257.3 KB, 432 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?