17th February 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the Aptitude section of placement drives of Accenture?

Sir,

I am going to appear for the placement drive of Accenture company. But i have heard that Aptitude section of the placement drive of Accenture is very hard. So kindly help me in preparing for that. Please reply.

21st February 2016, 11:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Aptitude section of placement drives of Accenture?

Accenture, from 2015 has given the responsibility of online written test to AMCAT (Aspiring Minds). Hence you need to prepare as per the exam pattern of AMCAT. The best option is take sample tests in AMCAT. In this way, you can not only get good practice but can also apply for jobs through AMCAT score at various other companies. Some of the preparation tips are:-

- Get to know the basic concepts well.
- Have rigorous practice. Books from RS Agarwal, Arun Sharma are of immense help.
- Practice the sample papers and mock tests.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMCAT-Sample_Papers.pdf(677.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf AMCAT_English.pdf(259.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf AMCAT_Logical.pdf(218.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: pdf AMCAT_Quant.pdf(263.8 KB, 21 views)
21st February 2016, 01:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Aptitude section of placement drives of Accenture?

How to Prepare for Aptitude Section for Placement Drives:

Generally many of the candidates do not show interest towards this Aptitude Section as it seems to be very tough. But honestly telling you, this is the section where you can score decent marks when your accuracy is good. Of Course, Aptitude Section is the key area which can be seen in MNC companies recruitment process, Competitive Examination and Higher Studies competitive exams. So Make sure you are very good at solving any problem that you will come across in the examination. For this, the best tip is to be good at Fundamentals and basics. Note down the formulate of any topic first and make sure you can produce the same whenever it is required. Then start the preparation by solving questions one by one given in the "Exercise" section in the Quantitative Aptitude Book. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best book for Quantitative Aptitude Section is "Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?