2nd July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?

hello
can u please inform the off campus
drives for infosys and accenture.
please tell me as soon as possible
waiting for your reply thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  2. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  3. When I can attendoff campus drives? How can I get information about it?
  4. Do I need to register myself in a consultancy for off campus placements?
  5. Date of off campus interview of Infosys, Wipro and Accenture in Chennai?
  6. How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?
  7. How to apply for off campus placements in Infosys, Accenture and other IT companies?
  8. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  9. Can I be eligible for companies like Accenture, Infosys, NIT after scoring 55% aggregate?
  10. Should I choose Infosys or Accenture?
  11. How should I prepare for my campus placement in Infosys and Accenture?
  12. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced? -- [New]
  13. Which is better Accenture or Infosys for non IT background freshers?
  14. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  15. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E?
  18. Does HCL accept students with backlogs in B.Tech?
12th July 2014, 03:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?

It's not easy to get the off-campus information of Infosys or Accenture or in that matter for any other companies because usually off-campus details will not be posted online to avoid huge rush in the spot. So, if its not going to be posted online then how we will come to know about the information probably you need to follow up the below mentioned points to get to know about the off-campus details,

-> Check with your college placement officials first who would have probably got the information if any off-campus is going to happen in other colleges around your place. Usually they are the ones who will be notified first if any off-campus happens around the college locality.

-> Make sure you have a good friends circle around who can pass on the information from other colleges as well. This will be the best way to get to know about the off-campus there are various ways you can find out students from other colleges and the best place you can do that is where you spent most of the time online = FB.

-> Inform your relatives and known friends who are working already in Accenture and Infosys for referral because most of the time instead of coming for off-campus they usually take freshers via employee referral where the candidate who is working inside the company need to refer the freshers from outside. Just inform all whomever you know who are working in the IT sector that you are in search of a job so that they can send in your resume to the concern for further processing.

Most of all these be ready and prepared for the selection process which will involve three major rounds for the freshers which are 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical Round 3) HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?