14th February 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus in Anna University being an outside candidate?

Hello,
I have heard that Anna University is scheduling Pool Campus of Infosys and I want to attend this Campus. But I am not a student of Anna University. Kindly tell me am I eligible for attend this Campus?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus Drive organizes by TNSLPP for B.Tech(EEE) student of Coimbatore? Is there any registration fee to apply?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  7. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  8. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When Pool Campus of TCS and Infosys will be schedule in Haryana for B.Tech final year candidate?
  10. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured less than 60% in 12th?
  13. Is Pool Campus offered in Lovely Professional University for MBA candidate? List of companies visiting for pool campus in LPU?
  14. How can I attend Infosys campus placement?
  15. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  16. Selection procedure in Infosys and CTS On-Campus Interview of Anna University?
  17. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
21st February 2016, 01:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Infosys Pool Campus in Anna University being an outside candidate?

It depends on the college to which you belong or you had pursued your engineering course. This is because in pool campus recruitment drive which is organized in Anna University , students from only certain universities/colleges will be allowed to participate. The decision as to which college/university will participate lies solely on Infosys. You should contact the training and placement department of your college and get the required info concerning whether they have any tie-up with infosys and whether you can participate in the pool campus recruitment drive or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?