24th October 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Will they check for valid graduation certificate when applying for government job?

Sir/Mam,

I want to appear in B.A examination of your University . Please Confirm whether certificate of graduation is valid for applying to government job. Kindly inform me. Can someone please let me know how to ensure that my college is UGC approved to get the government job?

with Regards
Your Sincerely,

( Narinder Mehra.)

1st November 2015, 12:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will they check for valid graduation certificate when applying for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to appear in B.A examination of your University . Please Confirm whether certificate of graduation is valid for applying to government job. Kindly inform me. Can someone please let me know how to ensure that my college is UGC approved to get the government job?

with Regards
Your Sincerely,

( Narinder Mehra.)

Yes they check the certificates at the time of personal interview for its validity.

You can check the eligibility of the college/university in the websites or in the college prospectus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?