11th July 2012, 08:55 AM
kuppalaramesh

Which is the best short term course after completion of 12th MPC with 60% marks?

After completion of 12th mpc with 60% of marks,which is the best short term courses otherthan degree and enegenering which is very professional now a days.

12th December 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best short term course after completion of 12th MPC with 60% marks?

i completed btech with the branch of it... but i have lot of back log so. there is any option to do any short term courses .with in 1year i want to do any hardware with based on inter is it any option or any beter optiom?
27th May 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best short term course after completion of 12th MPC with 60% marks?

Sir i finished intermediate then aftre that i joined ca andcpt entrance level passed in the yera 2011dec but i am not able to study ipcc give me suggesition any shot term cources
27th May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i finished intermediate then aftre that i joined ca andcpt entrance level passed in the yera 2011dec but i am not able to study ipcc give me suggesition any shot term cources
7th February 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Tell me which course is best for girls after 12th mpc
1st July 2020, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

After intermediate I go to defence job like Navy, Airforce. But my first year marks C grade second year marks A grade,. Over all marks 60%. Please tell me sir can i reach my goal??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?