4th March 2016, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?

Sir, I have completed B.Com through distance education this year. I want to study MBA in distance education. Am i eligible to study MBA despite of being a distance education student?

Renuka

Related Questions:
  1. MBA exam CAT, MBA CET, GMAT Eligibility after B.Com from Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
  3. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  4. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
  5. MNC's don't accept distance education MCA students?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MBA through distance education?
  7. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBA if completed B.A.(English) through Distance Education?
  9. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  10. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  11. Which courses are available in distance education for BIPC students
  12. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  13. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  14. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  15. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  16. Is a B.Com(F&A) graduate from IGNOU through distance education, eligible for MBA?
  17. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education
4th March 2016, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Com through distance education this year. I want to study MBA in distance education. Am i eligible to study MBA despite of being a distance education student?

Renuka
You have completed B.Com in distance education so you are eligible for MBA course in distance mode.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA course in distance mode. For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA entrance exam.
4th March 2016, 12:01 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA course after graduation through correspondence course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course. To get admission in India's best institute for MBA course, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

Some of entrance examination for which you can appear is CAT, MAT, XAT... The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.iimcat.ac.in.
4th March 2016, 03:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is of two year duration.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university. So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission after graduation course.

Some of entrance examination conducted to get admission in course is CAT conducted by IIM.
4th March 2016, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Distance mode degrees from a recognized open university is definitely valid for MBA admission in India. All you have to do is perform well in the entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT.

There will be group discussion and personal interview stage which will be conducted by the institute or university. Therefore, just perform well in the entrance exam and don't worry about your distance mode degree.
4th March 2016, 08:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue MBA from distance despite completing graduation in B.Com from distance.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must have completed their graduation with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

Candidate must have to pass entrance examination.

Upper age limit is not required.
5th March 2016, 12:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Renuka
Yes, you are eligible for MBA course after B.Com in distance mode. The eligibility to study MBA is a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with 50% marks. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in regular and distance mode. The course is available in many colleges/universities in India like

Amity University - Click here

Vels University - Click here

Madras University - Click here

IGNOU - Click here
15th June 2016, 07:05 PM
Expert king

Yes, you can eligible for MBA after the completion of B.com degree in distance mode.
Eligibility for MBA ;
A valid Bachelor degree in any discipline.
Minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.
At least 45 percent for SC and ST.
But if you want to join in MBA you need to appear the any of the following exam.
CAT, MAT, GMAT, ICET, XAT...etc..
15th June 2016, 08:33 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes you can eligible for MBA course.
The basic eligibility for MBA Course is Graduation with minimum of 50% of marks.
And here graduation is distance (or) regular it is not a matter.
So, you are eligible for MBA, but if you want to join in MBA you have to crack the any of the following MBA entrance exams.
Some of the entrance exams for MBA are:
CAT, MAT, GMAT, ICET, XAT etc...
24th October 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

can I pursue regular mba in any university of india after completion of distance graduation from recognized university
24th October 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can I pursue regular mba in any university of india after distance education from recognized university
25th October 2016, 11:52 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes,you can pursue MBA through regular mode even after completing graduation from distance mode. If the university is valid then can apply for MBA. Note you need to go through the entrance exam.
1st May 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed BCOM through distance mode this year. I want study regular MBA in aboard
10th February 2020, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have studying in acharya nagarjuna university (distance) BCOM after this course can i studie in regular MBA Course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?