18th May 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA if completed B.A.(English) through Distance Education?

Hello,
I have completed my B.A(English) through Distance Education. Also in my 12th standard I take the Science group. Now I have a wish to join in MBA. Is I am eligible to join in MBA? What are the qualifications required for studying MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBA in USA if completed B.Com through Distance Education?
  2. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  3. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  4. Am I eligible to study LLM through Distance Education being a M.Com postgraduate?
  5. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  6. How to join MBA course through distance education?
  7. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  8. Am I eligible to study Master of Physical Education through Distance Education if completed Graduation?
  9. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?
  10. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  11. Can I study Distance M.Tech if completed B.Tech through correspondence?
  12. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  13. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  14. Can I study further in MBA through distance education?
  15. Eligibility for TANCET MBA after B.A English Literature in distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MBA through distance education?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
22nd May 2015, 11:31 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA if completed B.A.(English) through Distance Education?

Why not, you are absolutely eligible to apply for MBA course. There is no doubt on that. To get admission in MBA course, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by their respective university. The notification will be published in the month of April or May in the official website of their respective university.

Eligibility:

You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate and 55% marks for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also apply.
23rd May 2015, 01:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA if completed B.A.(English) through Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.A(English) through Distance Education. Also in my 12th standard I take the Science group. Now I have a wish to join in MBA. Is I am eligible to join in MBA? What are the qualifications required for studying MBA?
Yes you are eligible MBA entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Exam pattern for MBA entrance exam:-

1.Decision making
2.Verbal and logical ability
3.Quantitative ability and data interpretation
4.Essay & general awareness
27th July 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I completed bsc, I think to join distance mba, in this course CET is required or not, please give the solution for how to join mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?