11th March 2016, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from SCET college to MS University?

I am studying in SCET(Private) at TFWS sheet. And i want to go for the admission in M.S. University,Baroda.
My acpc rank is 2333. From the financial problems, i am not going to baroda and lives in surat. Is this possible to change SCET to MS University?
Thank you.

15th September 2017, 07:22 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from SCET college to MS University?

=> The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, formerly Baroda College is a public university in the city of Vadodara, in Gujarat state, India.

=> SCET stands for Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology.

=> SCET is an engineering college that is a part of the Sarvajanik Education Society.

=> As per my knowledge, it is not possible to change from SCET college to MS University.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Dr. R.K. Desai Marg, Opp. Mission Hospital, Athwalines, Surat, Gujarat 395001
Phone: 0261 224 0146
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?