25th February 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?

I want the actual cut of for admission in architech engineering and textile engineering in coep and vjti college of pune.... How much marks are required in cet and board exam of 12th to gain admission there? Wht r the annual fees of college and info abt campus placement.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  2. Marks required in 12th board and CET to do Fashion Design course after 12th?
  3. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  4. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  6. MH CET domicile criteria and requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join engineering with computer science branch after scoring 61 marks in MT CET and 67% in 12th board
  8. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  9. Marks required in CET for BDS or MBBS course through CAP?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  11. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  12. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  13. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  14. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  15. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  16. How much marks are required in CET in PCM in HSc board?
  17. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  18. Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?
20th April 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?

How much mark in 12 board exam in pcm ?
19th May 2013, 01:59 PM
pinu jadhav

i want to apply entrance exam in pune for genitic engineering? any privet & goverment college?
6th June 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

How many marks required for getting admission in medical college in MHT-CET
2nd October 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Is only the marks / % of PCM is taken from our board exams for ranking of CET for ENGINEERING
15th October 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12 science and jee ,how munch marks required me to take adnnimtration in vjti
i m also a obc
20th December 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir I got less than 50 % marks in 12th & now I did not give the medical intrance exam if I given the exam & I got the good marks so can this possible can I get the admission in mbbs please give me answer soon, thanks
27th February 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required for the admission in coep college for E& TC?
1st May 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How many marked are required in diplom of ME of get admission in coep
22nd December 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in MH-cet to get admission in softwere engineering in govt collage of pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?