18th February 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks is required to do MBBS from a governemnt college for ward of Defence employee?

The student belongs to other state and her father in in defence. So tell me that how much marks minimum is required to do MBBS from a govt college in through Mhcet?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum fees per annum for doing MBBS in governemnt as well as private college? List of such colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  4. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  5. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  6. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  8. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  9. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college?
  10. Reservation for wards of physically handicapped persons
  11. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS
  12. Minimum marks required for MBBS in private college of Maharashtra?
  13. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  14. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in UPMT?
  15. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  16. Is it possible to change my school from CBSE to CBSE in class 10th?
  17. Minimum marks required in MH-CET for admission in government MBBS colleges?
  18. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for OBC category?
31st December 2017, 05:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum marks is required to do MBBS from a governemnt college for ward of Defence employee?

First of all admission in any college in MBBS course is offered through NEET examination.

So, no chance of admission on the basis of MHCET. Yes, there is reservation of MBBS seat for candidates of defence employee but only few seats.

The allotment of seats are also on the priority basis. Candidates who came under the priority I are given more preference as compared to other.

The minimum required marks to get admission is you must have qualified in NEET examination. But as per last year stats along with qualifying marks you must have scored more than 60% marks in NEET to get seat in government college even through defence quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?