25th March 2016, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

List of automobiles company offering vocational training in Mumbai?

Can I get the list of automobile companies offering vocational training in mumbai? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this as I need to proceed further on this. Awaiting for your response to move forward. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  2. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  3. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  4. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  6. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  7. How can I get summer training in Mumbai in Biotech?
  8. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  9. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  10. Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?
  11. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
  12. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  13. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  15. Companies offering training in Automobile field in Mumbai to B.Tech student?
  16. Vocational Training in any reputed company for Civil student?
  17. Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?
  18. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
25th March 2016, 07:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of automobiles company offering vocational training in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get the list of automobile companies offering vocational training in mumbai? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this as I need to proceed further on this. Awaiting for your response to move forward. Thanks!
List of automobiles company offering vocational training in Mumbai:-

1. Deccan Mechanical & Chemical IndustriesDirections, Material Handling Equipment Supplier, Address: 78, Bhosari, M I D C, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra 411026
Phone:020 2712 0020

2. Sigma Seals, 103, Guru Gobind Singh Industrial Estate, Goregaon East, Goregaon East
NESCO, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2685 4129

3. Leakless (India) Engineering, Near Inorbit Mall, Vinay Heavy Industrial Estate, Malad West, No. 122, Link Road, Mindspace, Ram Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2875 4293

4. New Maharashtra Mechanical Works, Gala No. 28, 66, Ramchandra Bhatt Marg, Chinch Bunder, Mumbai, Phone: 022 2371 3807
26th March 2016, 12:31 AM
Piiihu
Junior Member+

Default Re: List of automobiles company offering vocational training in Mumbai?

List of automobile companies are:
1.TVS Automobile Solutions Limited
2.Tata Motors Limited
3.GI auto Private Limited
4.General Motors India private Limited
5. Bharat earth Movers
6.Hindustan Motors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?