22nd October 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?

Friends,
I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering. I want to take a Vocational Training in this coming winter. So how can I apply to a company? And also tell me the name of some Civil companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  3. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur?
  4. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
  5. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. Companies offering training in Civil engineering at Nagpur?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  10. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  11. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  12. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  13. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student in Jaipur? Requirements to apply?
  14. Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?
  15. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  17. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  18. Vocational Training in any reputed company for Civil student?
24th October 2015, 11:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Vocational Training to Civil student? How to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering. I want to take a Vocational Training in this coming winter. So how can I apply to a company? And also tell me the name of some Civil companies.
Companies for vocational training for Civil Engineering student:-

1. Advance Vibrators, 1, Mansarover Garden, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4553 0853

2. Integrated Techno Systems Pvt Ltd, 118b, 2nd Floor, Opposite Khelgaon, Gautam Nagar, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2649 7491

3. Iontech Engineers, 1810, Iind Floor, Kotla, Mubarakpur, Opposite D-57 N D S E-I, Mubarakpur, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2460 1850

4. B C Contractor & Cranes Private Limited, 63, Samrat Enclave, Near Brittania Chowk 110034, New Delhi, Phone: 011 4702 0851
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?