29th January 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What to do B.Sc MLT or Physiotherapy from Indraprastha University or B.Pharma from private university?

sir/madam, i am doing b.sc life science from delhi university. i am confussed between some options:- (1)to go for b.sc mlt from inderprasth university,(2)physiotherapy from inderprasth university, (3)b.pharma from any private university. i want to know which of them is a better option and with better placements ahead in future......and which of them will take less time in earnings?????????

13th March 2015, 10:37 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do B.Sc MLT or Physiotherapy from Indraprastha University or B.Pharma from private university?

I would like to tell you that the options which you have given above from there you should go for Physiotherapy from inderprasth university as if you become a physiotherapist then there are many places where you can get good placement as this is a unique kind of a subject where there are not much physiotherapist in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?