21st October 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation is required for becoming Physiotherapist? How much is the salary?

Sir, i am javed. I am a bachelor of physiotherapy intern student. I want to become a Physiotherapist. So which post graduation is required for this? Alos tell me about the salary?

22nd October 2015, 02:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation is required for becoming Physiotherapist? How much is the salary?

There is no particular specification as to which PG course is required or not, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, kindly have a look at it;

> Candidate should be a citizen of India

> Candidate should have completed their +2 level or equivalent from a recognized University

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in all subjects at their +2 level.

> Candidate's minimum age should not be less than 17 years.
22nd October 2015, 10:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation is required for becoming Physiotherapist? How much is the salary?

Masters of Physiotherapy is a 2 year post graduate degree course.

Masters of physiotherapy has the following specializations. One can choose any one of their interest.

* Neurology
* Sports
* Hand Rehabilitation
* Pediatric neurology
* Community physiotherapy
* Obstetric and Gynecology
* Orthopedics

After completion of the post graduate course in physiotherapy course the candidate have various opportunities in various departments like Health institutions, Fitness centers, Private clinics, sports training facilities etc..,

The salary will depend on the job sector and also on the type of the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?