29th March 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in RPSC Forest Ranger exam for Zoology graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc(Zoology). Am I eligible for writing exam for RPSC Forest Ranger? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

1st April 2016, 12:57 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in RPSC Forest Ranger exam for Zoology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc(Zoology). Am I eligible for writing exam for RPSC Forest Ranger? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.
To join in as a forest ranger through Rajasthan Public Service Commission(RPSC), there are certain eligibility which you would need to possess. This may regard the nationality, physical and educational standard which you would need to satisfy.

To be detailed about these criteria it is listed below:

# The nationality standard states that candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# The educational qualification needed for the post is candidate should have completed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university and that should be in the following stream:
  • Agriculture
  • Natural sciences
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Geology
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Mathematics

# The other thing to be noted is the physical standard which are:

For Men:

-> Height - 163 cms
-> Chest - 84 cm normal, expandable up to 5 cms

For Women:

-> Height - 150cms
-> Chest - 79 cm normal, expandable up to 5 cms

Candidates are selected through:
  1. Written Test
  2. Physical Test
  3. Interview

If you satisfy all the above criteria's then you can apply for the RPSC for joining in as forest ranger.
1st April 2016, 12:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in RPSC Forest Ranger exam for Zoology graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
You have completed B. Sc (Zoology) so, you are eligible for the RPSC Forest Ranger exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for the RPSC Forest Ranger exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
1st April 2016, 01:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for RPSC Forest Ranger or Forest Officer Recruitment:

Yes, you are very certainly eligible to apply for RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment with the above criteria. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed "Bachelor Degree" in Science with minimum the following subject as one of the subjects.
* Zoology
* Geology
* Mathematics
* Botany
* Chemistry
* Physics

>> As you have completed Bachelor of Science in Zoology, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years as on 1st January of the year of conduct of examination.
24th January 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am having graduation in appearing.Am I eligible for fill the application form of rpsc act and forest range officer
22nd February 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can biotech students apply for RPSC AFC FRO exam
24th August 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed mbdc biotechnology from Rajasthan. AM I eligible for rpsc AFC/FRO post plzzz tell me with some evidences.thanks
12th August 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

can i become a forest ranger ? i am a bsc (botony) degreeb holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?