29th March 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MTNL JTO recruitment for E&TC student? Suitable books to prepare for the written exam?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the details of MTNL JTO recruitment. I am doing my B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication branch. I would also like to know which books to refer for this entrance exam?

31st March 2016, 08:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MTNL JTO recruitment for E&TC student? Suitable books to prepare for the written exam?

Detailed Information about MTNL JTO Recruitment:

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Junior Telecom Officer. MTNL is a government telecommunications company which is located at Mumbai. MTNL JTO notification gets released for filling up the posts of Junior Telecom Officer in the fields of,

>> Civil stream
>> Electrical stream
>> Telecom Stream

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for this MTNL JTO Recruitment is,

>> Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech) in the above said streams

As you are from Telecommunication background, I am sue you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. The pay scale offered for this post is Rs.20,600 to 46,500/- per month.

Suitable Books for MTNL JTO Exam:

@ A Complete Book with 1000 of questions with detailed explanations for MTNL JTO Recruitment Exam by Satish K Karna

@ For Quantitative Aptitude - Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

@ Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal

@ Objective General English by S.P.Bhakshi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?