17th February 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack APPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?

hi
can you please tell me about appsc
assistant engineer written exam?
how i prepare for this recruitment exam?
and what are all the books helpful for preparation?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  2. How can I prepare to crack NTSE? Coaching classes in Jaipur and suitable books for preparation?
  3. How can I prepare to crack JEE Main Paper-II? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Study material for assistant engineer civil in APPSC?
  6. How can I prepare to qualify in MCD Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL and SAT? Reference books for preparation?
  8. How can I prepare to crack NID undergraduate entrance exam? Suitable books and online study materials for preparation?
  9. Which books are best to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  10. Study material for APPSC Assistant Engineer exam in Civil? Previous year papers of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I prepare to crack ARS-NET(Fisheries Science)? Last 5 years question papers and suitable books for preparation?
  12. Reference books for preparation of SAIL Attendant cum Trainee exam?
  13. Previous year question papers, suitable books and tips to prepare for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment exam?
  14. Study Material to prepare for APPSC Group 2 Exam?
  15. How to prepare for PSU exam and Petroleum Refineries? Books to be referred for PSU exam preparation?
  16. How can I prepare to crack TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Commission exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. How can I prepare to crack SBI PO recruitment exam through self preparation?
  18. Books or websites to be referred to prepare for Assistant Engineer on Training(Electronics and Communication)?
28th February 2015, 11:30 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack APPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?

Here am suggesting you some of the preparation tips to crack your exam
Realize Your Goal - Please go through the tentative dates of the exam and syllabus and define your weekly agenda to cover each topic.
From your study schedule week wise alongside the schedule of your prospectus.
Take your notes, Jot important points to remember.
Analyze your test results carefully.

To make yourself thorough with Mathematics concentrate on the basics of Algebra, Calculus, Matrices, Trigonometry, Statistics and Probability.
Grammar books will be very much helpful to you to perform well in English section.
General ability section is very fast, one should allocate more time in that.
Equal significance should be given to theory and problems in Physics and Chemistry.
Newspapers and Magazines are good sources to perform well in a General knowledge section.

Books for preparation:
  • R.C. Majumdar – Raya Choudhari & Datta – Advanced History of India.
  • D.D kosambi-An historical outline of Indian culture and history.
  • Quantitative Aptitude – R.S.Agarwal (Both Verbal and Non-Verbal)
  • Romila Thapar-Ancint Indian social history
  • D.C Ganguly-Eastern chalukyas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?