29th March 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in CBI Inspector recruitment while having less than 55% in Graduation?

Sir,
I want to know that is there any marks criteria for CBI Inspector recruitment as I have less than 55% marks in Graduation. So will I be eligible for CBI Inspector recruitment?

31st March 2016, 07:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in CBI Inspector recruitment while having less than 55% in Graduation?

No, there is no such particular percentage criteria required to apply for Inspector post in Central Bureau of Investigation department. You are certainly eligible to apply for CBI recruitment even with less than 55% marks in Graduation. The minimum eligibility criteria required to be eligible for applying for this CBI Inspector Recruitment is given below.

>> Minimum Educational Qualification required to be eligible for this CBI Inspector Recruitment is "Bachelor's Degree" or a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> There is no percentage criteria in order to be eligible.

>> To become Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation department, you may apply for UPSC or SSC Examinations.

>> I strongly suggest you to apply for Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission to become Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation department.
1st April 2016, 12:02 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in CBI Inspector recruitment while having less than 55% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that is there any marks criteria for CBI Inspector recruitment as I have less than 55% marks in Graduation. So will I be eligible for CBI Inspector recruitment?
CBI - Central Bureau of Investigation

To join in CBI there are certain qualification which you need to possess and they are:

# Candidate should have citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 18-27 years for general category candidate.

# There are relaxation for other category candidates and they are 5 years extra for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.

# The educational qualification needed for applying is that candidate should have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream of education.

# There is nothing specific regarding the percentage which you need to possess, it is only that candidate should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

The selection process includes:
  1. Written Test
  2. Interview
  3. Physical Interview

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for joining in as CBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?