21st October 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?

HI everyone
I am a student of B.tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication branch .
I want to take my summer training from NTPC farakka.
I want some details regarding the training in
thermal power plant.
Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  2. How to do summer internship from NTPC Farakka
  3. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  4. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  5. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. Implant Summer Training programme in NTPC, Barh for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get into some good summer training programme? Is it good to do for summer training program instead of some other course?
  9. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  10. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  11. How to apply for Summer Training in NTPC?
  12. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  14. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  15. How to get a new NTPC summer training certificate?
  16. 6 months training in ntpc delhi
  17. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  18. How to do summer training from NTPC?
24th October 2014, 09:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?

It is good to see that you want to take summer training programme. Such vocational training programmes are extremely useful as they enrich your resume and also gives you a professional experience along with implementation of the concepts learnt. However, make sure that you do the training seriously as questions from training are common in the interviews.

Since you are from Electronics and Communication Branch, so you will not learn much about your domain in the thermal plant of NTPC - Farakkha. You will get to learn about boilers and how the entire plant is operation. However, you will get learn about pipelining, an important concept in ECE as well as various concepts of measurements and instrumentation and basic electrical and electronics.
27th March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka?

Hi.. I am a student of b.tech electrical engineering. I want to do my vocational training this summer but I am confused where to go HEC. ranchi. or NTPC. farakka... which one would be more beneficial..... plz help
22nd June 2019, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How a 3rd year b tech(mechanical) student can apply for summer training or opportunity to give a internship?!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?