28th May 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT?

Hello Everyone,
Can I get admission in any campus of BITS if I have scored 119 marks in BITSAT? Please reply to me about this immediately.

29th May 2016, 08:42 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT?

BITSAT is national based exam which is conducted every year for getting admission to all Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus.

>>You have taken the test and scored 119 marks in the online exam. Since BITS Pilani is one of the top reputed colleges in India. So the cut off for getting admission in any of the campus under BITS Pilani is very high. The cut off for getting admission in any discipline is about 300. So I am sorry to say that it is very difficult to get admission in BITS Pilani with this score.

>>But if you want to see the previous year cutoff of various discipline at different campus under BITS Pilani, then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT Cut Off Scores.pdf(65.8 KB, 218 views)
29th May 2016, 04:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology Science Aptitude Test.

There is no possibility of getting admission in any discipline in Birla Institute of Technology. If you analyze previous year cut off marks in different disciplines, you can realize that you have no chance.

2015 cut off marks:

Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Electrical engineering: 362 marks.

Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical engineering:315 marks.

Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical engineering: 345 marks

Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engineering: 378 marks.
26th May 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I had got 140 marks in bitsat 2017. And I have secured 96.4% in intermediate. Can I have a chance for a getting in bits pilani?
11th June 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 152 marks in bitsat 2017. And i have secured 977 intermediate. Can I have a chance for a getting in bits Pilani Hyderabad & gova & Dubai
5th June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 91 marks in bits hd pharmacy entrance exam.i had kept in waiting list after the result of 1st literation.will i be able to get seat in bits for m.pharmacy?
15th July 2022, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any bits campus at 140 marks 2022
24th June 2023, 07:36 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The admission cutoff for BITS Pilani can vary from year to year and depends on several factors, including the number of applicants and their scores in the BITSAT examination. While scoring 119 marks in BITSAT is relatively lower compared to the top scores, it is difficult to determine your chances of admission solely based on the score.

To get a clearer understanding of your chances of admission, it is recommended to check the official BITS Pilani website or contact their admissions office directly. They will provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the admission process, including the cutoff scores for the specific year and campus.

It's important to note that BITS Pilani considers multiple factors for admission, including the BITSAT score, academic performance, and other achievements. The institute follows a holistic approach in the selection process, considering all aspects of an applicant's profile. Therefore, while the BITSAT score is an important component, it is not the sole criterion for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?