28th March 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Which Module should I do in SAP if completed BBA?

Hello,
I have completed my BBA and now I
want to do SAP Module. Kindly
tell me which Module I should
do in SAP. Waiting for your response.
Thank you!

3rd April 2015, 04:59 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which Module should I do in SAP if completed BBA?

Actaully , there are many Modules in SAP . It depends upon you which one you have to choose.

~ Some of the modules in SAP are ,

1) SAP ABAP
2) SAP bo
3) SAP bi
4) SAP hana
5) SAP pi
6) SAP sd , etc..

It is better to go for SAP bo , since it doesnt include much Coding .
It is mostly having Drag and Drop options.

You are supposed to create Dashboards , Web intelligence Reports for the Clients.
It is a easy module .
It is easy understandable course.
26th April 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA, can i do sap course? Which module should i go for and is it sure after certification i will get a good job?
22nd June 2016, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am waiting for my bba result at the time I want study sap course. What is yours opinion?
24th June 2023, 08:42 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

If you have completed BBA and are looking to pursue a career in SAP, there are several modules that can be suitable for you based on your interests and career goals. Here are a few SAP modules that align well with a background in BBA:

SAP Financial Accounting (SAP FI): This module focuses on financial accounting processes, including general ledger accounting, accounts payable/receivable, asset accounting, and financial reporting. It is well-suited for individuals with a finance or accounting background and can lead to careers in financial management, financial analysis, or consulting roles.

SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD): SD module deals with sales processes, order management, pricing, and customer relationship management. It is suitable for individuals interested in sales, marketing, and customer service roles. BBA graduates with a focus on marketing or sales can find this module beneficial.

SAP Human Capital Management (SAP HCM): HCM module covers human resources management, including personnel administration, organizational management, time management, payroll, and employee development. It is a suitable option for individuals interested in HR roles and talent management.

SAP Business Intelligence (SAP BI): BI module focuses on data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence solutions. It is well-suited for individuals with analytical skills and an interest in data-driven decision-making. BBA graduates with a focus on business analytics or data analysis can consider this module.

SAP Materials Management (SAP MM): MM module covers procurement, inventory management, and material planning. It can be a suitable option for individuals interested in supply chain management, procurement, and logistics roles, especially if you have a focus on operations or supply chain in your BBA program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?