10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?

Dear Sir, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development in Star Institute of Computer Education. Kindly let me know what is the percentage criteria to apply for this Diploma course? And kindly tell me about the age limit to apply? Can you provide me the brochure of this institute for the same course?

10th May 2018, 07:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?

Advanced Diploma in Software Development in "Star Institute of Computer Education Mangalore Karnataka "

Candidates who have completed Bachelor's Degree from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% In case of SC/ST candidate) are eligible to apply for admission in Star Institute of Computer Education to pursue Advanced Diploma in Software Development.

There is no age limit to apply for this course.

Syllabus of course:-

1. Introduction to CE and Project Management
2. Advanced Operating System
3. Object Oriented Programming Concepts
4. Advanced Algorithms
5. Advanced Database Management
6. Object Oriented Software Engineering and UML
7. Principals of Language Translation
8. Testing and Quality Management
9. Elective 1
10. Elective 2

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?