10th June 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

I have done my B.Sc in Electronics. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Software Development? And after this Advanced Diploma, can I apply for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  2. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  3. After BCS can I do CDAC course? Is there any college in Nashik for CDAC
  4. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  5. When will be the entrance exam of CDAC?
  6. Can I do CDAC course after doing BCA course?
  7. Can I apply for CDAC course? I am studying in B.Com computer application
  8. Which are the colleges in Delhi to study MSc Clinical Research? Any other suitable course for Post Graduation?
  9. What courses I can pursue from CDAC being a candidate of final semester of B.Sc in IT waiting for results?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  11. Topics available to study in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course? -- [New]
  12. Rank wise list of institutes which offer CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. How to become a game developer after passing B.Tech?
  15. Can I apply for G Level of CDAC exam while in B.E IT final year? Eligibility criteria for this exam and the exam fees?
  16. Fee structure for CDAC?
  17. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?
  18. Is there any opportunity for medical professional in C-DAC courses? Which are the courses related and what is the syllabus?
10th June 2016, 10:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.Sc in Electronics. Can I do Advanced Diploma in Software Development? And after this Advanced Diploma, can I apply for PhD?
You have completed B.Sc degree and Advanced diploma, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
11th June 2016, 02:14 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD with Advanced Diploma in Software Development and B.Sc in Electronics.
The eligibility to do PhD in Electronics is a Master’s Degree in Electronics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. You should be more interested in doing research in Electronics. Then you should choose the topic of your research and prepare a brief presentation. You should apply with the presentation to the University for the PhD admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?