16th June 2016, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get bank exams through TNPSC exam?

Am I eligible to get bank exams through TNPSC exam? Is that possible? Which all banks we can apply for via TNPSC exam? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible.

Thanks!

15th July 2016, 09:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get bank exams through TNPSC exam?

No, there is no option of recruitment in bank jobs after qualifying in the TNPSC examination as the examination is conducted for recruitment of officers in the state.

To get the job in banking sector you have to appear and qualify in IBPS, SBI and ICICI examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university in any discipline. The age limit is between 21-30 years varies for some of them.

So, if you are interested in getting banking jobs you can visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?