7th September 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting bank job after completion of BDS and doing internship now?

Hi,

I am doing my intership in dental college.i finished my 4th bds regularly witha a 64%.i am doing internship from last november.am i eligible for bank exams? I have a provisional certificate of the bds but not the degree which is given after internship.so please... Tell me am i eligible for writing the bank exams? If so... What are the exams i can appear in 2016 ? I am interested in bank jobs. So could u please give me information regarding the above.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  3. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion?
  4. How to get a job in Doha after BDS internship completion in Kerala?
  5. How can I apply for an Internship in any Government college being a BDS 3rd year student? Job opportunities after completion of BDS?
  6. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get internship admission in Pune after BDS completion?
  8. How to get a Dentist job in Doha after BDS internship from India?
  9. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing senior internship in Chennai after completion of BDS course?
  11. What are the steps I need to follow to do internship from Bangalore after completion of BDS course?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of BDS course? Do we need to complete MDS course s well?
  13. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship?
  15. Where can I do my internship after completion of BDS from college?
  16. What should I do to get the internship certificate during BDS course?
  17. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
8th September 2016, 02:15 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting bank job after completion of BDS and doing internship now?

I am very happy to let you know that you are eligible for bank jobs after completing BDS with 64%. In fact you good marks will help you out throughout the process.

With the graduation that you have(BDS), you are eligible for these bank jobs

> BANK PO
> BANK Clerk

List of good banks :

> SBI
> ICICI
> Banks under IBPS(13)
8th June 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting bank job after completion of BDS and doing internship now?

I am a dentist. I have a provisional certificate of the BDS but not the degree which is given after internship. Can i pursue M.Sc. Is my BDS degree equivalent to graduation ie B.Sc or do i need to first do my B.Sc and then MSc?
25th September 2020, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying dentist .After finishing bds can i write bank exams please let me know what are the procedures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?