23rd May 2012, 08:55 PM
ayuakusha

What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?

Sir what is the Rank required in aieee 2012 to get admission into delhi college of engineering if you belong to delhi region???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  2. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  3. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in DCE?
  4. Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region
  5. What should be the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?
  6. List of the top government engineering college in Delhi and NCR, which can I get through AIEEE rank? I have secured 8500 rank in AIEEE
  7. What should be the rank or percentage required in AIEEE to get admission in engineering college
  8. In which engineering college of Delhi can I get admission after scoring 75938 AIR in AIEEE?
  9. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET? -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get a college outside Delhi and NCR for B.Tech course through AIEEE? I have scored 83% marks in in PCM group in 12th and secured 291000 rank in AIEEE
  12. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  13. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  14. What should be the rank in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi college of engineering?
  15. Which government engineering college can I get in Haryana if my rank in AIEEE is 120000?
  16. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Required minimum and maximum rank in AIEEE to get admission in Pertoleum Engineering College?
  18. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting admission in Computer of chemical engineering in R.V college Bangalore or any esteemed engineering college in Bangalore?
27th May 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?

sir what minimum rank and marks r required for the admission in delhi technical engineering college (dtu) and neta ji subhash (nsit) im delhi student
10th June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?

I got AI rank 92371 and Delhi state rank as 7492. What are the chances to get admission in DTU and NSIT?
10th June 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

my AIR (OBC catagory) in AIEEE-12 is 60237 and State Rank (OBC catagory) is 1995. Can I get DCE as I am domicile of Delhi.
11th June 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir 5213 rank and 120 number in AIEEE. in which college delhi i take admissing.
27th August 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what are the eligibility criteria for admission in delhi for engineering with low rank in AIEEE
22nd October 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

my marks in my coaching classes is always arond 280/450 or 300//480
what are my chances of getting anywhere .i am in top 30 of my classes out of which my result i salways in top 15.
7th May 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 84 marks in jee mains,and expecting 80% in board. In which best college i can take admission?
11th May 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 73 marks in aieee , how much required for admission in nsit?
29th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 95 IN JEE MAINS N 83.4 IN CBSE BOARD ...CAN I GET DCE?
16th July 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the rank reqd. in jee mains for rv college of engg.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?