15th December 2012, 11:16 AM
yadhunandhini

Can I be eligible to write TANCET during internship? I am studying ni 3rd year Optometry

i am studying 3'rd year optometry if i eligible to write tancet exam means how can i apply.duration of my course is 3+1 that is 1year internship am i eligible to write tancet during my intenship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write TANCET after completing degree?
  2. Am I eligible to do internship of 2 months while studying ECE 3rd year
  3. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  4. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS Delhi if I am studying 3rd year MBBS in Nepal, UCMS college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  7. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  8. What is the scope after studying BSc optometry? Is there any possibility to write IAS exam after studying BSc Optometry
  9. Am I eligible for internship at IISCB? How to apply?
  10. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  11. When and how to apply for M.Tech if I am studying 2nd year CSE? Am I eligible to write the exam in 3rd year itself?
  12. How to do internship in best companies? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  15. Am i eligible to write group exam after studying 3rd year?
  16. Am i eligible for NIPER after clearing my backlogs? I am studying BPharmacy 3rd year
  17. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  18. Information about internship while studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
14th June 2013, 12:48 PM
uday.2812

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write TANCET during internship? I am studying ni 3rd year Optometry

Hi Yadhunandhini,

TANCET marks ll valid for one year only.. IF u applied for this year(2012-2013), it ll be valid till tancet 2014 exam conducts.. so , u cant join any colleges with that score...

Tancet exam is conducting in month of april... Apply while you are in internship, so that u can finish ur internship in june 2013, and can attend exam on tancet 2013, then u can also join colleges with tancet mark...

Hope got clear idea...if any doubt raise it in reply or mail to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?