17th July 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which school is better in between DPS, Vidhyadhar Nagar and Tagore Public School, Vaishali Nagar for getting admission in 11th standard?

Dear sir, I have just passed 10th with goods marks and now want to take admission in 12th. Please tell me which school is better in between DPS, Vidhyadhar Nagar and Tagore Public School, Vaishali Nagar for getting admission in 11th?

Related Questions:
19th July 2016, 10:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is better in between DPS, Vidhyadhar Nagar and Tagore Public School, Vaishali Nagar for getting admission in 11th standard?

Every school is good and it is very dufficult to select any one of them. To take admission you need to fill up forms and then after you need to write entrance examination and there will be cut off marks declared. If you will qualify in that then only you will be eligible to take admission.
20th July 2016, 02:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school is better in between DPS, Vidhyadhar Nagar and Tagore Public School, Vaishali Nagar for getting admission in 11th standard?

All the above mentioned schools are good as they are all very much recognized and there is no such problem in it as to which of the above mentioned school you wish to opt for.

You should just put your labor to studies and I am sure whichever school you do opt for, it will be a good option for you in future.
20th July 2016, 02:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

All the Schools which you have mentioned above are quite good Schools to study in it and they have good teaching facility but according to me you must take admission in DPS among those Schools as DPS is one of the best Schools of CBSE Board with a great quality of education system.
20th July 2016, 05:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have not provided any details like which city or town you are talking about.

But inferring from what all the information you have provided, I may conclude that DPS i.e. Delhi Public School is a recognized school on the all India Level and if you can take admission in that, it is h=going to be better for your future in every respect as compared to any other school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?