17th July 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school while studying in 9th standard? Will there be any effect on further education?

Hello sir, My daughter is studying in 9th standard with CBSE. Unfortunately I am transferred to different city hence I will have to shift my daughter school during 9th standard. Is it possible to change school while studying in 9th standard? Will there be any effect on education of my daughter?

19th July 2016, 07:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school while studying in 9th standard? Will there be any effect on further education?

Yes, change of school is possible in 9th standard after getting TC from previous school. In case of transfer of parents, students can surely get admission through TC.

These days in government schools most of the students have to change school due to parent's transfer. Government employees can get their ward admitted in other school easily through TC.
19th July 2016, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school while studying in 9th standard? Will there be any effect on further education?

Yes you can change your school in mid of your 9th standard but it will affect your study. One more thing that your registration for tenth board is done in class 9th so it will also create problem for you if you change your school.
But if there is very emergency for you to change your school then you can change with a reason.
20th July 2016, 11:55 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to change the school. You can get the admission in school where you transferred. Also can get admission in Kendriya Vidayala or any other good school. You must take the transfer Certificate (TC) from her school. Schools must have seats available for admissions, so apply in 2-3 schools.
20th July 2016, 04:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is possible to change the School as you have a valid reason for changing of School and it will not affect on further Education if the School is being changed.

To do the same you will have to follow some steps:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from current Board to another in class 9th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the current school.
Collect the last year mark sheet from the current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change the School.

After that you will have to submit those documents in the School where your ward will take admission.
20th July 2016, 04:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Ohh Absolutely not.

If your daughter is in any school which have the branches all over India, you can get your daughter too transferred along with you to the city in which you are transferred.

Even if the school doesn't provide such facility, the 9th standard is not going to effect her in any way in future.
20th July 2016, 11:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As long as the reason is valid and acceptable by the council of education you can transfer your school under the same board to an different city, there is no such problem in it.

It will not effect your studies much, only the school environment will be changed and there is no such other difference.

You should however move forward with the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?