30th April 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?

Can I get a seat in cbse school in bbsr .i didn't know about entrance exam.is there any chance to get aseat in school like mothers public school,odm public school? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

30th April 2016, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?

To get admission in 11th standard, you must have completed and qualified 10th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in 11th standard, you must have to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc., from your old school and you need to submit it new school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard. You need to follow the admission process as per the school where you wish to take admission in 11th standard.
30th April 2016, 10:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get a seat in cbse school in bbsr .i didn't know about entrance exam.is there any chance to get aseat in school like mothers public school,odm public school? Who can provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick response.
Those candidates who completed their 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible to apply. Most of the school gives admission based on their 10th score. Some reputed schools may conduct an entrance exam for admission process. Those who satisfy the above eligibility criteria must procedure the following certificates at the time of admission;

- Migration Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- Cast certificate
1st May 2016, 01:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get a seat in CBSE school in BBSR for 11th standard. There is no problem as long as you have a good percentage in your 10th standard. Usually the admission is done purely on the basis of percentage in 10th standard. You need to get the application form of the concerned school. Fill it up correctly and submit it with the requisite details. Then wait for the list of selected students to be declared. Once it is declared, complete all formalities for admission as per instructions from school. Make sure to apply in different schools.
1st May 2016, 03:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to fill up the application form of the prospecting school and will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself to select good candidates for admission in the course.

Once you clear the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned school in 11th standard and thus can thereafter pursue your studies.
2nd May 2016, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in any of the School, you first have to fill up the application form and submit it with the required documents to the School office. You then have to appear in the Entrance Examination conducted by the School authorities to get admission in the School. Many of the Schools also take admission in class 11th on the basis of class 10th marks. You can get admission directly based on your class 10th mark sheet in those Schools.
25th January 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF APPLICATION FOR ENTRANCE TEST FOR GENERAL SCIENCE STANDARD XI-XII IS ALREADY OVER. IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO APPLY FOR APPEARING THE ENTRANCE TEST ON 27TH JANUARY 2019 IS POSSIBLE. THIS HAPPENS AS I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THE TEST LATE. PLEASE REPLY EARLY.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?