18th February 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How is Delhi Public School, Mysore for 1st standard? Rating and ranking of this school in Mysore?

Hello sir, I want to admit my child in 1st standard at Delhi Public School, Mysore. Is it good school? What is the rating and ranking of this school in Mysore?

20th February 2017, 09:47 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How is Delhi Public School, Mysore for 1st standard? Rating and ranking of this school in Mysore?

Delhi Public School is the top most school in Mysore and address is Address: Road, Bannur, Karnataka 570019

Rating: 4

You can join your child in this school for bright future and career.

DPS is a CBSC Board.And also the nice school with amenities.

Admissions are started you can visit the school to get admission and also through online you can apply.
6th December 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is Delhi Public School, Mysore for 1st standard? Rating and ranking of this school in Mysore?

My daughter studies in 2nd standard in DPS Bangalore south now I m transferred to Mysore can I shift my daughter to Mysore DPS through DPS to DPS internal transfer. If anse is yes tell me the procedure and if no tell me how to take admission in 2nd standard in Mysore DPS in mid academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?