23rd July 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details?

Hello sir, I am doing MBBS course at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, U.P(CCS University). I am in final year and is appearing for the professional examination. I am interested to do Internship at CMC, Vellore. Kindly guide me about the procedure, application form, fees, entrance exam, last date for applying, Commencement of Internship and other important information.

19th February 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details?

Hello sir I am doing my internship in psg college of physiotherapy in coimbatore. I interested to do senior internship at cmc vellore. So I kindly request you to guide to apply to procedure application forms fees and last date for applying commencement of internship and other important information. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?