27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in CMC, Vellore?

I finished my final year mbbs batch in pune DY.PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, and is greatly interested in doing internship from vellore,so i would like to know what are the terms and conditions and the procedures to get there.hope you would kindly respond and give me the details about it.thank you.

6th December 2017, 09:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in CMC, Vellore?

In order to get internship in CMC, Vellore, you should have completed the 2nd year of your graduation with no pending backlogs. You must have good technical and computer knowledge. You have to write an application requesting about the internship and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now you have to send the application with your resume to the admin department of the institute. If they find you eligible then they will call you for the further selection process.

Contact Details: IDA Scudder Rd,
Vellore,
Tamil Nadu 632004
ph: 0416 222 2102
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?