24th July 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the best jobs offered after completing MBA? Can I start my own business after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir, What are the main jobs after completing MBA? I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and in future I want to start my own business so give me particular answer related to this.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to start my own Business after completing BBA & MBA?
  3. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to do MBA after completing engineering?
  5. Can I get jobs after completing Mechanical engineering with 55%?
  6. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest salary offered? -- [New]
  8. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  10. How to start the business in telecommunication after completing B.Tech in ECE department
  11. Can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks?
  12. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  13. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  14. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  15. How to start business in telecommunication after completing B.Tech in ECE branch
  16. What kind of jobs will I get after completing MBA after M.Com?
  17. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  18. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
26th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best jobs offered after completing MBA? Can I start my own business after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, What are the main jobs after completing MBA? I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and in future I want to start my own business so give me particular answer related to this.
First of all you dont require a MBA degree to start your own business. If you think you should have a prior education and guidelines to become an entrepreneur, then go for a professional management branch such as MBA in International Business / Marketing / Entrepreneurship. It will drastically improve your managerial skills and help you convert your interest into your passion.

Virtually any mid-management position. It also has a lot to do with your background.

The best possible career options for MBA pass outs:-
  • Investment banker
  • Venture capitalist
  • Financial Analyst
  • Management Consultant
  • Human Resource professional
  • Entrepreneur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?