25th January 2012, 06:49 PM
all iz well

What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background

respected sir, i have completed my b.com(h) with 62% now i am preparing for my m.com , sir i wanted to know that whether i am eligilble for ssc exam, as recent trend is it necessary to clear tet first to sit for wbssc exam, and my first problem is that i am not from a bengali background, so i dont know bengali , whether it will create a big problem for me to sit for stet, wbssc,,as i live in west bengal, plz sir clearly reply me .. my email id is [email protected].

23rd November 2012, 03:28 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background

Electronics Engineering Eligibility Criteria

For Electronics Engineering (or Telecommunication engineering) you must start your academic career in Science at intermediate level i.e. plus two (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).

After completion of class 12th or plus two in science stream he/she has to sit for entrance examinationsconducted both at national and state level (e.g. IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT etc.).

After qualifying the entrance exam he/she would take up BE/BTech in Electronics engineering which is of four years duration.

You can also go for Diploma program after completion of his/her class 10th. Here he/she will be recognized with the status of a junior engineer.

One, who still wants to study further after completing BE/BTech, can pursue MTech program offered by Indian Institutes of Technology and few other engineering colleges/universities in the country.

The Institution of Engineers (India) also offers course in mechanical engineering which is equivalent to BE/BTech offered by other institutes/universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?