17th November 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks?

Respected Sir, I am a Mechanical Engineer and I scored 74% in 6 semesters. I want to know can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. What kind of jobs can I apply for after completing Mechanical Engineering under JNTUH?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks? For which companeis can I apply for?
  4. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  5. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  6. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer after completing bachelor engineering in mechanical
  8. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for government jobs in engineering or administration after completing BE and M.Sc Degree?
  10. How to get good jobs after completing Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for GMAT exam after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering scoring 53% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Navy jobs after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  13. What are the best jobs offered after completing MBA? Can I start my own business after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the jobs available for me after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Latest government jobs and private sector jobs in mechanical engineering in which I can apply after scoring 66% aggregate upto 7th semester?
  16. How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?
  17. What all jobs are available in mechanical engineering after completing UG course
  18. Minimum and maximum marks required to get a job after mechanical engineering?
19th November 2016, 09:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks?

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks. The name of best jobs type for you are given below.

=> Technician

=> Sales Engineer

=> Manager

=> Process Development Technologist

=> Laboratory Technician

=> Design Engineer
20th November 2016, 03:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks?

Yes, you can apply for jobs in private as well as public sector after scoring 74% marks in Mechanical Engineering. Mechanical Engineering is considered to be evergreen branch of engineering with lots of job opportunities in government sector.

>>If you are interested to work in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc then you must appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination and crack it with good rank.

>>Railway Recruitment Board Senior Engineer and Junior Engineer entrance examination.

>>UPSC entrance examinations like Civil Services examination, CAPF exam, Combined Defence Services exam etc.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

>>IBPS PO and Clerk examination.
20th November 2016, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Mechanical Engineer and I scored 74% in 6 semesters. I want to know can I apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can apply for jobs after completing Mechanical Engineering with 74% marks. There are various jobs are available for the mechanical engineers in government and private sector organizations. As you have scored 74% marks, you can apply for various jobs. The selection to the companies will be done through written test, technical interview and HR interview. You can find the job opening details in the job portals like Naukri and Times Jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?