10th November 2012, 04:54 PM
raghurpm

How to start business in telecommunication after completing B.Tech in ECE branch

Sir i complited btech in ece branch ..
iwant to start business in telecommunications
.tell me details..about loan.. eligiblity .et..
Plz.

29th February 2016, 11:34 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to start business in telecommunication after completing B.Tech in ECE branch

Starting a business may not be a problem but the idea on which you want to start your business can be a problem/boon. It is true that in a country like India, most of the people are focused on taking jobs and working somewhere, but hardly small business owners are respected as per the current scenario. Things may change in the coming days and that is the best we can hope for.

Coming to your educational qualifications, I would say you are just like any other E.C.E graduate, but if you want to open up a business in telecommunication, you must know that most of this sector lies with the government and there is a lot of intervention from the authorities. Some of the top telecommunications companies already operating in India are:

1. B.S.N.L
2. M.T.N.L
3. Airtel
4. Reliance Communication
5. Idea
6. Vodafone and others

If you eye yourself at par with these companies, you must surely be having some plans I suppose. Moving on further, talking about eligibility of loans it depends from bank to bank.

To get business loans, the system and process is highly complex. The interest rates are high too and the initial formalities are huge as well. You have to produce your business plan to the bank authorities and they would be the ones deciding the disbursal for you. It is also seen that in many cases, banks may ask for collateral securities worth the amount that you want to loan. Thus, you have to keep everything in mind before you apply for a business loan.

Telecommunication sector is huge and would require huge initial investments. I would see intervention of a large number of investors to make such a business success. You have to spread your connectivity everywhere and that would need loads of money and finance. Also if you work somewhere after completion of your B.Tech (in some communication company) to understand the business models and more, banks can have some more trust in your business plan and believe that you have knowledge of what you are planning to do.

Please be aware that freshers are treated as freshers because of their low levels of awareness and impracticality. If you can otherwise get an MBA degree as well from a reputed college, many people would start banking in your plans and may also become ready to invest. Thus, you have to be the architect of your own future, career and business.

I would also recommend you starting some other businesses which may involve lesser complexities and investments and can fetch you handsome returns. That ways, it would sound more realistic and within your reach as well.
9th January 2017, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start business in telecommunication after completing B.Tech in ECE branch

Sir I passed my b tech in year 2011 from ece branch and I like to go now in software field also I have knowledge in c and c but sir I have no exp. In that field can I get job or not sir please send rply to [email protected] immediate as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?