1st August 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Graduation without 10+2 will be valid for SI in Police?

Sir, I have completed matriculation in 2007. Now my age is 25 and I want to become SI in Police. If I get a degree without doing 10+2, will it be valid for entry as a SI. Please help me?

1st August 2016, 04:32 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Graduation without 10+2 will be valid for SI in Police?

You can not apply for Sub-Inspector post without having 10+2 certificate. A candidate must be graduated from a recognized university & also should have done 10th & 10+2 from a valid board. I suggest you to complete your 10+2 before applying for this job. If you do not have time to do 10+2 from regular mode then go for distance education but complete it. Without 12th certificate you can not apply for any government jobs.
1st August 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Without 10 2 no UGC recognized university will give admission in a degree course. If you want admission in an UGC recognized university then it is not possible.
On the basis of 10th you can get admission in a diploma course only or in class 11th.
1st August 2016, 09:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For selection as SI candidates have to appear and qualify in SSC examination. It is not possible to get the admission in degree without passing 10+2/equivalent course.

So, if you get the degree it is not valid. Other than this the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university and age limit to appear for examination is 20-25 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, after qualifying in all the stages of examination you will be eligible for recruitment as SI. For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?