31st January 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my graduation by doing the government job as a police constable and now my colleagues are telling that the graduation what i had done is of not use, since i had cheated the government. But actually what happened is, i had attended my regular duties in the night section and i use to go my college in morning sections and thus persuaded my graduation. Now, my question is " IS MY GRADUATION IS REALLY NOT OF USE" but i had worked a lot to complete my graduation. Please tell me the procedure of how to proceed further in my future for other competitive exams like CSAT.

31st January 2015, 10:19 PM
anair

Default Re: Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?

Your graduation degree is totally valid. I don't see any reason why they think you cheated the government. If your department did not have any problem while you were studying they should not be worried about anything now.
Now that you have a graduation degree you are also eligible for promotions faster. Don't let these talks worry you. You have worked hard to get it and it was completely worth the effort you put.
3rd April 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?

I am in the last year of my B.Tech education and qualify for a postal job.. Can I give application to the authority to postpone my joining..
3rd May 2018, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I have joined in govt job in dec 2011 and with the department permission i have completed my graduation in 2013 now am i eligible to use my graduation degree and experience for another govt. job. is my graduation degree is invalid
13th May 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

I joined govt department in september 2012, when i was in 3rd year of regular graduation degree. With permission by department, i appear in the final exam and cleared as pass. My posting place and college are situated in different places...

Is my degree is valid or not. ..... Kindly tell me .....
20th February 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation and unemployed after that so I take admission in 2 year diploma course, now that I have completed a year I got a government job in CIL in a different state. Can I complete my diploma
17th February 2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

my sister got govt job recently she was doing the M.sc chemistry 2nd year. there is problem for her is there is last semester for her. she has to complete that . is it possible to let her do it? if she complete that means is valid? or she has to stop that?
17th December 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I got govt job in my b.tech 3rd year 3-2 semister plz suggest how to complete my b.tech
27th December 2020, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in msc 2nd year i have got a government job recently can i complete rhe msc as regular with job please reply , i had done more effort for this
27th June 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Now I am doing a gds job along with graduation. Is this graduation certificate valid in future??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?