7th February 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?

Sir, i had completed my graduation by doing the government job as a police constable and now my colleagues are telling that the graduation what i had done is of not use, since i had cheated the government. But actually what happened is, i had attended my regular duties in the night section and i use to go my college in morning sections and thus persuaded my graduation. Now, my question is " IS MY GRADUATION IS REALLY NOT OF USE" but i had worked a lot to complete my graduation. Please tell me the procedure of how to proceed further in my future for other competetive exams like CSAT.

13th April 2015, 09:35 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?

There will be no problem with what you have done.Your degree is as good as others.There is no case of cheating.Infact you must be appreciated for completing a regular degree course even though in work.
You can appear for govt exams without any trouble and clear the exams thereby progressing in your career.
Prepare well for your upcoming exams.All the best.
15th June 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?

Sir, After 2nd year exam I got selected in police and after 02 year I appear in 3rd year/final year exam and done my graduation by 1st division .
Is this degree is valid or not plse help me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?