3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

List of Biomedical companies offering Internship in Coimbatore

Hello Sir, I am doing my M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering course. I would like to know the list of biomedical companies which offer Internship in Coimbatore. Please reply me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of BioMedical core companies in Karantaka to apply for internship?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 6th semester student in Coimbatore?
  3. Companies/Research centres offering 1 month Internship in Biomedical Instrumentation field?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  5. List of public limited companies offering internship after M.Com Corporate Secretaryship at Coimbatore
  6. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. List of companies providing internship for biomedical engineering in Bangalore or TamilNadu?
  9. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  10. List of companies in Coimbatore providing internship for ECE students
  11. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies in Coimbatore to do internship in Civil Engineering -- [New]
  14. List of companies in Coimbatore who provides internship for Engineering students?
  15. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  16. List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?
  17. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship for ECE students to do final year project in Coimbatore

3rd August 2016, 11:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Biomedical companies offering Internship in Coimbatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am doing my M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering course. I would like to know the list of biomedical companies which offer Internship in Coimbatore. Please reply me as early as possible.
List of Biomedical companies offering Internship in Coimbatore:-

1. Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt Ltd, 32/4, Jawaharlal Nehru Salai, Ekkattuthangal
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2225 1177

2. Vital Bio Systems, Door # R-2109/3, 1st Floor, Vignesh Apartments, 13th Main Road, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2628 1335

3. Bet Medical (P) Ltd, 69, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam High Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2663 0555

4. AKAS Medical, No-240/1, Periya Colony, Athipet, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 3253 3333

5. VN Medical Services, Tondiarpet High Rd, Washermanpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097909 42270

8th January 2021, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Biomedical companies offering Internship in Coimbatore

I need list of companies offering internships in biomedical engineering department.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?