12th April 2016, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing my B.E.(EXTC) and I am interested to do an Internship in core companies in Mumbai. So, I request you to please send me the list of companies offering Internship during my semester break. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  2. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  7. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  9. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  10. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  11. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  12. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  13. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  14. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  15. Core companies offering internship in Chennai for mechanical engineering students?
  16. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  17. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  18. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
14th April 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing my B.E.(EXTC) and I am interested to do an Internship in core companies in Mumbai. So, I request you to please send me the list of companies offering Internship during my semester break. Thank you in advance.
List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
15th April 2016, 12:04 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?

Companies with address for pursuing internship being an EXTC student :

** M B Automation

Address : Plot No. 61, Survey No. 260, Sheetal Industrial Estate, Demni Road, Dadra, (D&N.H) Silvassa 396230, India
Phone No : 02603250389

** CHINO Corporation

Address : Plot No. PAP-A-235-240, South Central Road, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Mahape, Navi-Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone : 0224123099 , 0224129

** ABAK ELECTROFAB ENGINEERING PVT LTD
Address : C-416, MIDC, TTC, Turbhe. Navi Mumbai- 400 705. Maharastra, India.
Phone No : 022-27682953

** Shreeji Services

Address : Flat No 105, 1st Floor, Raj Vaibhav, A Wing Dahanukar Wadi, Mahavir Nagar , Kandivali West, Mumbai
Phone No : 29671695 ,022-29671695
15th April 2016, 09:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of core companies offers Internship in Mumbai:

>> Ashok Leyland

>> BSNL

>> Tata Communications

>> Mahindra & Mahindra

>> CIPSON

>> NELCO

>> Siemen's

>> Acadecraft Pvt Ltd

>> BHEL

>> Brcik 2Wall Infotech.
13th April 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir / madam
Myself prajakta
Currently in a student of BE (SE In e&tc)
I am searching for an internship course related to my field for this summer
Please help me out
Location ( Mumbai navi Mumbai)
7th June 2017, 11:49 PM
Shaikhnaeem786

Hello Sir / madam
Myself Naeem
Currently in a student of BE TE In e&tc)
Please help me out
Location ( Mumbai Or navi Mumbai)
13th June 2017, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir / madam
Myself parag vasant marathe
Currently in a student of BE (TE In e&tc)
I am searching for an internship course related to my field for this season.and internship is doing compulsory for us under the decision of our college.so
Please help me out
Location ( Mumbai navi Mumbai)
19th December 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam. Myself Hridaypratap Mourya
Currently in semester 6 BE( TE In extc)
Please help me out
Location ( Mumbai )
26th May 2019, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam. I'm currently completing my second year from EXTC branch. I need a job internship for one month. In June / July... I request you to reply as early as possible. Location Mumbai to thane
22nd June 2022, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?